Welcome to Pocket Manager Books
Pocket Manager Books offer a fast route to flourishing in business and living a successful life.
They provide you with the tools you need to become both confident and proficient in many different areas. From managing a team, running a meeting, or becoming more assertive, these books offer you clear and practical advice on how to improve your knowledge and skills to help you make the best of your most valuable asset - you.
Especially for people who have neither the time nor the inclination for ploughing through the normal tomes...
The Daily Telegraph
How can the books help?
- They provide you with the first steps in developing your skills
- They help build confidence in using essential management techniques
- They set out exactly what you need to do, why you need to do it, and how you can achieve it – giving you the whole picture
Who should read them?
- Busy entrepreneurs and home workers
- Time-poor company executives
- Newly-promoted managers
- Business students
- Chairs of clubs or committees
How long will it take?
- Not long at all
- They are written using simple, clear language avoiding jargon
- They only take an hour to read